August 6, 2012

LOVE HER

As I told you before here my daughter got baptized. In preparation for that day, she had a photo shoot at the temple grounds of the Oquirrh Mountain temple in South Jordan, Utah. Thank you to Zach Crookston and ZC photography for such a job well done in capturing her sweet spirit and who she really is. It’s a gift how in peace you feel when you are around her and to also being able to be at such beautiful location.

I’m so grateful for being her mother. Sometimes I wonder, how with all my many imperfections and all, I have deserved to raise her. She never ceases to teach me and amaze me.

I LOVE her endlessly.

These are some of my favorite shots  baptism1    baptism6

  baptism12 

baptism13c 

baptism11

baptism15c

baptism10

baptism3b

baptism14c

baptism8

 

Con amor,

Vivian

8 comments:

  1. So so precious. You can just see the sweetness and beauty shining out of her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day she will always remember! You are such a wonderful mother! Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a beautiful girl and the pictures are simply stunning. Thank you for your kind words on my recent blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is absolutely beautiful, like her mama! I love the pic of her reading the bible, leaning against the wall. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Vivian, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such sweet pictures! They really do show her off wonderfully. And congrats on the baptism! My oldest will be baptized in October- he is so excited as am I, though a little nervous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vivian, esta hermosa tu hija. Dios los Bendiga!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful pictures! Truly she's just gorgeous. Congrats to her on a very special day.

    ReplyDelete