August 27, 2012

I LOVE DANCING

It had been a little over a month that I hadn’t gone dancing. The one I have known my whole entire life had a birthday and we celebrated with a night full of Latin tunes. IT. WAS. FUN!

Don’t get me wrong, as much as I like to dance, it’s very hard to get out there with kids and I wish we could do it more often. Besides the fact that Amor is always tired, which is a valid excuse, coordinating babysitting until the late hours and everything that entails leaving your children at night, it’s as exhausting.

I am quite sure we will be doing it again soon. So I guess I should not complaint.

Did I ever tell you I LOVE DANCING?

 

The BIRTHDAY girl: Happy as can be…can you tell?

DSC08063 

The husbands191885_10151170712155211_531696633_o

Dancing ShoesDSC08109  

Some of the girls289136_10151170709500211_430918812_o-001

 

And at the end of night: sweaty and messed up hair…that’s how you end up looking (ha!)DSC08073

 

How was your weekend?

 

Con amor,

Vivian

 

 

**Linking up here today**

 

5 comments:

  1. You and your hubby are adorable! So glad you had fun dancing the night away!! :-)
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun night! There's a country bar here in Austin that does Salsa Thursdays. I think I have more fun on that night than any other. I take one step off the dance floor and someone is already walking towards to dance. The dancing never ends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how FUN!!! I can't remember the last time I went dancing. I LOVE it. My husband, sigh, not so much. It's a sad, sad, thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like so much fun!!! i love the dancing shoes!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how fun!! Would love to go out dancing! ;)

    ReplyDelete