June 28, 2012

Da POOL

 

76f6df6ac09a11e1a8761231381b4856_7 (1) This summer has been busy, in a good way. Some of our days consist of going to the pool. We are lucky to have so many choices of pools nearby. Check out a few pictures from yesterday. What do I say? I can live under the sun everyday and my kids can live in the water everyday. Do you wish Summer would last a little longer? I do!

 

ffbc68a4c13211e18cf91231380fd29b_7 These two are the best of sisters. Already can tell at such young age. And yes, you are seeing right. I have a two year old (almost three) who still drinks the bottle. But that’s another post of its own (ha!)

 

810d2f56c13311e1abb01231382049c1_7 My little fish

 

cceb6d0ac0bd11e19dc71231380fe523_7 And the girls doing what they are trained to do, like working it for the camera; but as you can see, it’s pretty hard when you are at a pool full of little kids: Little intruders like to come by (ha!).

 

Con amor,

Vivian

 

Embracing the camera with The Anderson Crew

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great summer so far Vivian! I could do with some relaxing pool time right now, it's winter over here :(
    You rock the bikini girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It reminds me of the Fresh Prince song, Summertime. I can hear it playing in the background.

    happy seeing beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I'm so thankful to live in South Florida...I love the sun and the water, too. :) Nice pictures and great blog! (Stopping over from Embrace the Camera)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a blast! Nothing like going to the pool when it is hot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que lindo que descubri tu blog, me encanta! Yo tambien soy colombiana, asi que me encanto leer lo que escribiste sobre Colombia. Este es mi blog para que me visites: www.comiendoenla.com

    ReplyDelete