May 21, 2012

Hellooooo World!!

I know, I know! It’s seemed like I just disappeared from the face of the earth. But I didn’t. I went on my trip, I got back and I seriously have had the hardest time getting back into blogging. For many reasons, I have felt an overload of “to do things,” which hasn’t allowed me much time for this happy habit of mine.

As peculiar as it may seem, my inspiration has been missing, and such is a huge element of my blogging, that without it, I couldn’t see me going on. I am SO VERY grateful for your messages and emails. Because of YOU, I am here again. I am BACK. And still praying that I can get my inspiration back.

With that said: I, too, have missed you all like you have no idea, and I KNOW I have a LOT of catching up to do. I have some exciting changes that I can’t wait to share with you, as well as detailed reports on my latest happenings.

 

For now I leave you with a small sample of where I was:

420571_10150620879564895_572864894_9038307_1106155195_n

The northern coast of COLOMBIA. My homeland, the place, like no other, that I hold dear to my heart and will ALWAYS miss.

 

So what did I miss? (ha!) DO TELL!

 

Con amor,

Vivian

13 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Always hard to get into a routine after a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Vivian!!!!!! Take your time, we can wait for your stories and experiences to share. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back!! Feels like ages since we saw you on here but so glad you enjoyed your trip!! Hope you find your inspiration again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Can't wait to hear stories about Colombia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is so great to see you are back. I'm glad you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back! You've been missed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! Can't wait to hear what else you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  8. MISSED you! So glad your back, can't wait to see more beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great to see you back! can't wait to read about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was just about to post on your FB about how I missed reading your blogs. Wanna know what you missed? I had a baby. Check him out on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad you're back amiga! I hope you had a relaxing and wonderful time in Colombia :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy to see you are back and blooging!!!!!

    ReplyDelete