February 1, 2012

It’s the Climb

Sometimes I forget how necessary it is to have a real childhood and to be a real kid. To find the fun in the daily tasks that we adults try to accomplish day to day. The children’s museum in our town does precisely that. And the kids get to become adults and the adults get to become kids. We really enjoy this place, and it really pleases me how my kid’s imagination can go beyond boundaries at a place like this.

From a news anchorIMG_20120127_163428    

To a busy mom’s task of grocery shopping.IMG_20120127_154924

And from an expert and melodic marimba playerIMG_20120127_153848

To the very fine gentleman on a horse.IMG_20120127_161027

 

They can do it all because there is “NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH.”

Keep climbing! 424342_10151216647980705_535815704_22468694_52971909_n

Linking up with and then she snapped, Live and Love outloud, Parenting by dummies, Seven clown circus, Naptime momtog. 

12 comments:

  1. Awww, this is so cute, Vivian! You're kids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your*** agh can't believe I just did that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good mama you are. These kids are experiencing all sorts of things. Their future options will be endless!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. children's museums are so fun.
    when i was little i loved going to the one in our town.
    my boys were never thrilled. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO FUN! We have a great Children's Museum across the river in Portland. Avery loves it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't know this place existed!! I will have to take my son up there before we leave. looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like so much fun! I love your daughter as the new anchor! A career on TV in her future??
    lol!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I saw the title to this post, I immediately starting singing the Miley Cyrus song - The Climb. :o)

    Children's Museums really are pretty amazing! We had a good one in Memphis. I need to find one around here to take Lexie to! She'd love it!

    BTW - Your daughter is REALLY starting to look just like you!

    ReplyDelete