I used a different wreath last year. See here. I didn’t like it anymore. I wanted more to it but at the same time to keep it as burlap. I removed the hearts, the glue was still stuck to the burlap so the only way to save this wreath was by somehow covering the glue spots, which I did.
To make the wreath I used:
The old wreath with burlap
Several strings of tulle in different shades of pink and red
Valentine’s Buttons and letters
**First was to tie all the tulle strings around the wreath interchanging colors. It would end up looking like this:
**Second cut the strings. I wanted the knots to look uneven and in different lengths:
Linking up here today!