January 13, 2012

My Favorites This Week

It’s been a while since I have done one of “My Favorites” post. I’ve missed doing them. I’m still pinning and actually making what I pin. I will post a cool little project I made out of Pinterest next week.

For now this is what’s on my mind this week:

I am SO doing this to my son. If you haven’t followed me for long, then you should know my son besides refusing to speak Spanish, thinks that I’m sometimes a “LOCA” mom because I’m Colombian. And he will not get in front of the camera for me unless there is some major bribery going on. And I LOVE him that way…and I can’t get enough of his “kind of love” towards me…and I’m going to show him who looks more “LOCO” (if him or me) after this photo shoot gets done. (ha!)236087205435786966_D1BPBaWH_c via

 

And also in honor of Valentine’s day coming up, how original and fun is this? Heart Cinnamon Rolls74872412524553664_y4DnX1Wv_cvia

 

What a fun project to do with the kids: A “Get Well Soon” card13510867601618561_UAUmOXeu_c

via

 

Silverware tray to keep toothbrushes off the counter. Dollar store tray. What a smart idea!240027855109725675_5926wgCd_c

via

 

Australia!!!….Someday.74872412524561173_kaaoHrkl_cvia

 

Out and about outfit. Love aqua!

54043264248007380_45nanv2U_cvia

 

I want to remember this every.single.day:231302130831637700_agTSYZSI_cvia

 

Hope you all are having a PERFECT day.

 

xoxo

Vivian

9 comments:

  1. Park City is where I learned how to ski! Talk about a beautiful place! Next time, you will definitely have to tag along. I despise the cold too, but ski gear keeps you pretty warm! I always love getting to read your blog. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness I love the picture of you boy he is so handsome. And 1 morning when I have time I will have to try those cinnamon rolls to cute. That outfit is so gorgeous I am gonna save it in my outfits section. Love it all.

    wow CA how wonderful. I wish I could be there I wish it was warm here. My boys would love me forever (or till they out grew it) if I would take them to legolad. How wonderful was your trip what great family time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! I love the "mom made me do this" pic! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pinterest. There are so many great ideas out there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. I love those cinnamon rolls. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I was little and got to that phase where I didn't want to speak Swedish back to my dad, he would say over and over, "I don't understand you," in Swedish so I could never get anything I wanted unless I spoke Swedish to him. He also did Swedish summers (during summer break from school when we were home with him) where we had charts and everyday he would put a checkmark if he heard us speaking English. If we made it through each day with three or less checkmarks, we got slurpees at Circle K. :) Don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh. I loved each favorite more & more! The band aid card is brilliant! Happy Friday mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those projects are super super cute and adorable! I love them :) And your son is too handsome :)

    ReplyDelete