January 11, 2012

MORE

Hope you enjoyed the first part of my adventures. If you haven’t seen it yet, go here!

I have MORE!

More Legoland FUN:410925_10150468404324895_572864894_8551545_405155779_o

Kids being part of one of the shows 413611_10150468400709895_572864894_8551504_126978134_o

The all-Lego pirate, star wars, triceratops, and Santa. Seriously..so cool! Pictures8

More sassiness in front of the Lego replica Capital Building

dscn5865_0146

 

More beach days:

***Can I tell you how my heart melts when I see my girls like this…***dscn5891_0172

More baby craziness and never camera shy…never! Such a natural!Pictures10

I’m a beach girl, always will be. Looks like my kids, to my joy, may turn out like me.Pictures9

Grandma and her beach love notes to the childrenPictures11

 

More culture: Catholic Mission San Luis Rey de Francia in Oceanside California, the largest of all California Missions and the home of a community of Franciscans Friars. I am not catholic but I was raised around them. The last time I saw the Franciscans was in my mom’s hometown in Colombia. She actually attended their school.  Downloads12

 

More good food:  Ruby’s the classic American diner. With many locations in the area this place is a must.  dscn5902_0183

IMG_20120102_183837 (1)

More of the reasons why I always cheat on my diets: The Shake Shack at Newport Coast.  We had the most delicious shakes every.single.day here. The only shake shack I know by the beach…IMG_20120104_104947 (1)

…with a million dollar viewIMG_20120104_102514

 

My vacation is over and I wish I could have MORE of it. Back to life, back to reality…

 

Linking up with: And then she snapped, the paper mama, Jenni from the blog, Project Alicia, Parenting by dummies, and Naptime momtog.

16 comments:

  1. Looks like so much FUN! :) Never fun to get back to reality... ;)

    Introducing the World's Smallest Warrior Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had so much fun! Your kiddos are so precious. This is making me itch to go on my next vacation...wherever it may be! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, your littlest sure can work the camera! You better watch out for that one...
    Legoland looks like so much fun!
    And the beach?? Officially jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lego Land is waaaay cool! Awesome shots mama!
    Watch out world, your little one has some mad camera skills!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Still jealous of you going to the beach. You guys are such a cute bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved both parts! I'm hoping to take a trip like this in the spring, especially the beach and Disneyland! Though my husband would rather go to Legoland if we go. Your sassy youngest daughter was making me laugh--not shy at all, but definitely cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww. So fun!! Love these shots. Looks so fun. That last one is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your family is too cute for words. I didn't realize the Carlsbad mission was the largest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fun pics. I love that one pic of your girls on the beach together. And Ruby's shakes are my absolute favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. is that legoland in california? glad you enjoyed. i had so much fun there too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Ruby's- I have eaten at the one on Oceanside Pier a few times

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great style and good taste.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful pictures!! Looks like a fun vacation!

    ReplyDelete