January 6, 2012

BACK

I Like Who We Are When We Are Around Us

IMG_20111225_153811-1

And there it is: our last picture together of 2011.

I am so excited for this year: So many goals, so many dreams. This year represents for me another year to banish all fears. Another year to love, another year to laugh, another year to give, another year to LIVE.

   I welcome you with open arms 2012.

I am back from our trip and back to blogging. Post on our adventures lately coming up. Stay tuned.

What did I miss friends?

 

Vivian

 


15 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!! And Happy New Years Friend!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year! welcome back.. can't wait to read about all your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful family!!! Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Vivian! I love this picture of your family. It's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back to the blogosphere Vivian! All the best for you and your family in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year vivian, welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you're back.. beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! Welcome back. And you have such a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous family photo & happy new years!!

    Linda
    http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! What a sweet photo! I am excited to see what 2012 holds for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "I Like Who We Are When We Are Around Us" love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a beautiful family Vivian! thanks for linking up this week. wishing you all the best in 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete