December 14, 2011

Night in the town

I love to dance, it’s no secret. We have our nights when we get out and do what I can do best.

The Hispanic Chamber of Commerce held a gala in honor or this coming year college scholarship recipients. I can’t express enough how proud I feel of those kids who choose to represent the Hispanic community well and strive to become the leaders of the future.

The venue at one of the most elegant hotels in Salt Lake City was beautifully decorated, the food exquisite and the music kept my feet moving all night long.

Nothing better than a live salsa band.

Collages-1

 

Linking up with And then she snapped, the paper mama, Jenni from the blog, Project Alicia, Parenting by dummies and Naptime mom tog.

8 comments:

  1. Look at you, miss gorgeous :)

    xoxo,
    Noelani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a blast! I love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun is that and you are stunning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a very lovely evening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun night! Let me know when you're free soon, girl. We need to hang out sometime and my semester is over!!!

    ReplyDelete