January 24, 2012

Meet them

Hello Everyone! A great idea today would be for you to meet some of my other lovely sponsors. You’ll be glad you did. They are such fun ladies!

Nadine
nadine

I like music and movies a lot, also I love frozen yogurt and pasta equally as much. I tend to dramatize tiny, little problems and I really enjoy rambling about these to anyone who wants to listen - or not. This is why I started to write this blog in the first place, but over time blogging really
took my heart and now it's an important part of my life. I would have never imagined how much joy it would bring into my life - namely meeting you guys from all over the world!
Anyways, there are loads of things I like to write about. Let me think. There would be my love for TV series (Hart of Dixie, newest addiction), my passion for books, my obsession for all things
Australia...
I'd be happy to meet you. Feel free to say hello...
 
*****
 
Carina
carina

Hello! My name is Carina and I am: a mama to a punk, a pumpkin and a peanut, a happy wife, a terrible housekeeper, a thrifter, procrastinator, and lover of all things crafty. I blog about all of it in the (rare) quiet moments in my day. You can also find my shop lovely little whimsy on etsy, where I sell little lovelies to help raise money for our next adoption. I am also on  twitter and facebook: come say hello!
 
*****
 
Siri
DSC_0144     Blog   Photography  Facebook     

Hi! I'm Siri! I am a girl who is madly in love with her husband, working extremely hard on school, traveling at every chance, living my faith, and taking pictures of pretty much everything along the way! I am a photographer so feel free to check out my photography (Freckled Lemonade Photography) from the link on top of my blog or find it on Facebook. My blog is basically a window into my thoughts and life. I try to fill it with things that I want to remember and things that I am inspired by. After all, isn't that what moves anyone to do something great?Inspiration? I think so. Come visit and hopefully you will find some for yourself.
 
*****
 
Krista Ewert
buttonjan2012 (1)
Life is meant to be shared. We are not called to struggle in solitude or rejoice silently, but as a community celebrate the beauty in this One Beautiful Life. I am, like so many of you, a woman, a wife, a mother and a friend and have been given a voice. A voice to reach out, a voice to stand up for what I believe in and a voice to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves. I write to inspire and encourage as I share my passion for food, photography, travel, children with special needs and all other beautiful blessings in this life. So come on over and take a look! Let's share this One Beautiful Life together.
****

Ellieedit 1-1
The Ellie Life is the tale of one young dreamer who plans to change this lovely little world for the better with the faith on her mind and the love in her heart.

*****

Gina
IMG_2137
Blog   Etsy   Facebook
Hi, I am Gina and you can find my blog at Contemplating Beauty; I am a wife, mother and writer. You will see me blogging  about my anything from my day to days about family, my apricot bichon-poo, managing my teenage daughter's hectic schedule and my heart for God.
I love to share and connect with others, which is why I started blogging. Hope to meet you soon!

1 comment: