December 15, 2011

Lovely ladies

Hello Everyone!

Notice my sidebar to your right? They are my lovely sponsors and such wonderful ladies. Let me introduce you to some of them. Go check them out. They sure make blogland a better place.

 

Heather

boersmaBlog    Twitter    Facebook    Pinterest

I blog over at Dreaming Big, a place where you'll find tools, motivation and encouragement to pursue your big dreams.  I blog about being a wife, mother and friend who is pursuing the abundant life Christ has for all who follow Him.

 

Rachel

11 10 11_100-3_web-2

Blog   Facebook   Twitter   G+

Hi! I'm Rachel. I take pictures. And stuff.

 

Melanie

meonanth

Blog   Twitter

Hi! My name is Melanie and I have a little blog over here. I started blogging to keep my family updated; soon I realized I could be a blessing to others! My desire is to bless others by inspiring them and just being real. One of my favorite post: I'll love you forever. I share with you about one of those mommy moments that make us mommy’s want to just pull our hair out!

***

  And on another note: Karen!!! You won my $25 Bed Bath and Beyond gift card giveaway!

Congratulations!!!

1 comment:

  1. Such lovely ladies, I'm happy that you've featured them so I can check out some of your friends!

    ReplyDelete