December 23, 2011

Feliz Navidad

 

Christmas is here. And this is on my mind:

 

A Christmas Pasodoble:IMG_20111214_195715

 

Dancing with Amor at the annual Colombian Christmas Celebration:COLOPARTY 12-16-2011 040

 

Kids got to see Santa after all and baby stood quite a few feet away from him. Still it looks like she was happy (she wasn’t). What is it about kids and their fear towards Santa? I wouldn’t know I wasn’t raised with one (Ha!)IMG_20111216_184231

 

Visits to the SPOT at Target and finding the perfect teacher’s and school staff Christmas gifts:IMG_20111222_122403  

Making gingerbread houses with the kiddos at the school:IMG_20111222_152759

 

Our Christmas card:navidad2011

 

Merry Merry Christmas my dear Friends! or shall I say Feliz Navidad!

***

I’m going on a trip so I’ll be off for a while. Hope you enjoy some of the guest posts I have lined up for you. Thank you for following, Thank you for such a great year. I look forward to sharing 2012 with you.

Love,

Vivian

16 comments:

  1. this is so sweet! have a great holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry Christmas! Love your holiday activites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card!!! I think they are afraid of the beard? haha, I'm not sure. Have a happy holidays!!

    Linda
    http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you all!! Love your Christmas card.. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas card! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry christmas to you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pictures!! Merry Christmas, hope you have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun on your Christmas trip Vivian! From following your blog I think it's safe to say you had a beautiful 2011 and 2012 will be even better! Salud!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you have been super busy! I hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your trip!! And thanks for sharing these sweet pictures. Your little ones are too cute!!

    Hope you had the best Christmas!!

    Love, Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your Christmas card! Such cute kiddos you have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Christmas card! Your kids are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Vivian! I just found your blog and look forward to following you in 2012. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. merry merry christmas to all of you!!! AND Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete