December 6, 2011

30th Birthday???

 

So you know I had a birthday over a week ago, right?

Can you guess how old I turned? dscn5480_0119

 

And even though they all made it seemed like I was turning the big 3-0…Pictures3

 

 and the cake displayed a very light up 30 candle…IMG_1220

I didn’t turn 30. Really. 

They ALL decided to play a very nice joke on me; to the one who hates confessing her age :)

Regardless, it was a blast playing along, the teasing and the laughs were unstoppable. And at the end of the day what matters is how I feel: young, vibrant, full of life…and HAPPY!

 

We had the most delicious (and my favorite) Indian food:IMG_1214-1

 

And it was a packed house, (masterly decorated with balloons and everything)IMG_1227

 

And you know I can’t end this post without a picture of the girls, except that this time something (rather someone) caught our attention as he crossed our paths minding his own business… IMG_1229-1

 

so we HAD to include him in the picture. Poor guy had no choice! And that’s why you NEVER walk in front of a very anxious, never camera-shy group of Latin girls: you can’t imagine what they’ll make you do (HA!)IMG_1230

 

Me and my Mango Lassi had a wonderful night. Cheers to birthdays!dscn5521_0160

 

Linking up with and then she snapped, the paper mama, Jenni from the blog, Project Alicia, Naptime mom tog and Parenting by dummies

23 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Vivian! So glad you had such a good time! Looks like you have some amazing friends and family that love you so much!
    ♥ Kyna

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday to you and that is so nice that so many came out to celebrate.

    http://www.thenightowlmama.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so pretty and don't at all look 30. What a fun looking night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no doubt that you are one popular and loved lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vivian, you are such a beautiful person - inside AND out. And you don't look a day over 30. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! You should *NOT* be one of the people worried about telling people her age!! You could totally pass for 30!!!! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's the way to celebrate a birthday! :) Happy (belated) Birthday to you! :)

    The Toothbrush Tree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! I actually did just turn 30...I'm embracing it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks like you had a blast!! Good for you!! AND thank you for the comment on my post as well. I always appreciate it!

    Digger
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday. You look great! :D Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 30? You only look like your 25 ;) Looks like a fabulous time! Happy Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look stunning, vivian! happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty! Looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well- a very happy birthday to you! You look more like 20!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a great time. I turn 32 very soon, I think It was harder saying my age when I was in my late 20's ( 28-29). Now, it's gotten a lot easier. :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look beautiful no matter what your age is.
    Happy belated birthday
    xxO

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look beautiful no matter what your age is.
    Happy belated birthday
    xxO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy birthday! I love Indian food- looks like a fun and delicious time!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. HOW did I miss this?!
    HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY!! It looks like you had the best time :) And girl, 30 looks good on YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Looks like a blast! Great pictures, I love Indian food... so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy Birthday girl!! You don't look a day over 22!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Birthday!! It looks like you had a blast! I love the "Girls" picture too!

    Carla @ Jansen Family Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy birthday!!! Love the glasses! Haha

    ReplyDelete