November 17, 2011

Who says?

Excuse the camera phone picture but who says grown ups can’t jump on a trampoline, even better on a trampoline arena filled with hundreds of kids and teenagers?

IMG_20111112_143809

I did it! Promise. It’s just that the camera captured us when we HAD to take a break because…you know… after you’ve had babies there are certain “things” that sometimes you can’t control coming out of your body, especially when jumping.

My suggestion would be to take a friend, or like I call it: your “sister from another Mister” who is worse than you at the gymnast skills and you won’t feel you have it that bad. (Ha!) 

And by the way guess who owns the place and was there watching us in action? HIM! I’ve heard he is not very nice…but maybe he is after all if he let these two sexy mamas monkey around looking like fools. I mean we could’ve hurt his business baaaad, right?


Embracing the camera here

11 comments:

  1. how great is this?! haha i would be lying if i said i didn't once dream of renting this place out (to save myself the embarrassment, of course, and to have full reign of the place!) just me and sean and natalie when she's older. maybe some cousins too ;)

    seriously, awesome! and that's crazy that he owns the place and was there watching you and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love playing in kid areas at gamerooms and such

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love trampolines ~ minus the after 3 baby effects :) Fun times!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love that place! Troy worked with Bentley, he is actually a really nice guy. Just has a flair for sarcasm. His personality was completely misconstrued on National TV.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun! I just took Leah to a bouncy house place yesterday and I had more fun then her I think, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! My mom is a gymnastics coach and we love to go to the gym and jump on the big trampolines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to be a kid again one in a while :-) I'm so glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's awesome! Truly having FUN does not have any age limit! Glad to see you enjoying life Vivian! :-)

    God bless and Happy Friday! :-)

    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, that looks like fun! I don't think I'd have much of an excuse to go do that though...mom's with kids is one thing, girls in their 20's without kids...not so much!

    Linda
    http://lasteve1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woah! I've never seen a place like that before! How much fun is that?!?! I totally would have been playing right there with you! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha- the trampoline is no easy task! I go to a 'mommy and me' gymnastics class with my little one, i'm always out of breath!

    ReplyDelete