November 28, 2011

One of my favorite recipes and LUCKY

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a lovely Monday. Today I am here at my friend Kyna’s blog sharing one of my most favorite recipes, which I know will come in handy, not only for the upcoming Holiday get- togethers, but also as neighbor’s gifts, etc. It’s delicious, it’s easy to make and believe me: everyone will love it…even those non-banana lovers.

I invite you to come back tomorrow and participate in my “Cherishing my Memories” link up. Your memories from event’s or life’s past are inspiring. Share anything you would like, I’m sure there is so much you can share now with Thanksgiving having past. 

60306082479878956_fHfvdXMd_c

here via Pinterest

Do you feel Lucky today? I was feeding the kids breakfast this morning when this song came on. It’s been out for a while but I knew I had to dance to it even if it was on the kitchen floor and feel like I was the one whose feet were walking on the beach…

No comments:

Post a Comment