November 16, 2011

Mini Pumpkins Fall Arrangement

I had these mini pumpkins left over from the Halloween festivities. And then I remembered I had seen this in Pinterest here. In case you are curious, this is the website Pinterest links it up to. I didn’t get a chance to look if they had a tutorial or not so this is my own way of making these, which was super easy. It did take more than the average time I spend in crafting, because as you will see, you end up carving. Mini pumpkins or not: I. do. not. carve.

 

This is what you will need:IMG_20111115_134525  

Mini pumpkins. (If you can’t find real ones, you can work just as good with fake ones)

Fall leaves ($1 from Dollar store)

Dry moss ($1 from Dollar store)

Candles (.50 each )

Hot glue

And a knife: At least that’s what I used to make the hole on the top of the pumpkin the same size as the candle.

 

Carve the pumpkin. So glad these were mini (ha!)IMG_20111115_140040  

 

Super glue the candle to the inside and the moss and leaves on the top of pumpkin.IMG_20111115_141559

 

And VOILA!

I made three and they go perfect on my entry way table.IMG_20111115_150651

I think I’m ready for Thanksgiving!

 

Speaking of Thanksgiving, my sponsor friend Jamie is having some very cool Holiday giveaways in her blog. Just click in the button below and check them out.

Holiday Giveaway

 

And thought I’d happily share that I was featured here. This girl is the BEST! And she lives in the place I called my almost-second-home for so many years: GERMANY! Go pay her a visit and you are bound to enjoy her many fun adventures as an American in that foreign land. 

 

Linking up here today

17 comments:

  1. Dude, you are GOOD! These look super nice! How long will they last? I know carved pumpkins tend to smell after a few days. :o) Or, at least ours did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are AH-MAZING! You always have the cutest ideas! I love these! And thanks for the sweet words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, that is such a clever and cute idea! i'll definitely have to keep that in mind for next year! thanks for stopping by!

    xo
    hillary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those came out so pretty! I think I may have to give that a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a wonderful idea! your pumpkins look great on that table.. good job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. found you through sincerely Kylee and love your blog! happy new follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. those are so pretty!! what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are really cute. What I'd like to see, though, is a marriage between your cute pumpkins and these cute pumpkins: http://shrimpsaladcircus.blogspot.com/2011/11/how-to-sday-gilded-pumpkin-lights.html

    That would freakin' rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! wish i had an OUNCE of creativity. im the least creative person i know.

    ReplyDelete