November 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!

 

284604077_DCOjnaO4_bvia

One of the best feelings in life is waking up the day of you birthday.

My phone has been overflowed with texts

The many phone calls and hearing my family and friend’s voices is like music to my ears

My Facebook wall is full of birthday wishes, many coming from all the corners of the world.

I slept in until 11 this morning

My daughter made me breakfast in bed

My son told me “ Mami,  I’m not going to be mean today because it’s your birthday!” and so far he has lived up to his promise

We are going on a trip. Amor announced it today as my Birthday/Anniversary/Christmas present. Can’t hardly wait.

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Did you see me gratitude list here. We started a new tradition as a family.

I will be getting together with my favorite people tonight and we’ll be dining my favorite food (INDIAN) followed by my favorite activity of all: Dancing!

And the celebration may not end tonight. I will be celebrating ALL weekend!

I could’ve not asked for a better Birthday! My heart is FULL!

14 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Where are you guys going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Vivian!!! And you're even almost to 300 followers! Wow! What a fabulous birthday it sounds like you're having! Where are you guys going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday and many happy returns Vivian!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you've had a wonderful day! I hope the rest of your weekend is just as awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. H A P P Y
    B I R T H D A Y ,
    V I V I A N !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh happy birthday! You deserve a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww your kids are so sweet! Happy Birthday Vivian! Enjoy your day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday Vivian!!! Oh I too love Indian food, enjoy! Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN!!! So glad you had a great day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! It sure sounds like you did! Thank you so much for posting on my Wish! {out loud}. I hope to see some of your wishes in the near future!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete