November 20, 2011

GlassesUSA


Did you know that an estimated 60% of adults wear eyeglasses?  And I’m one of them. But what’s mind boggling is that most of us are overpaying for our eyewear. Because I wear my glasses mostly at nights for reading before I go to bed and also during some days when my eyes need to rest from contact wear, I need a pair that is not only comfortable but also trendy.

In addition, in the past, my children have unfortunately gotten a hold of my glasses and damaged them leaving me with no choice but to get a new pair of glasses. For that reason one of the most important factors for me is knowing that I’m not breaking the bank every time I have to purchase a new pair of glasses.   

image

GlassesUSA.com is the perfect place I found where I am able to meet my eyewear needs.

They offer not only high quality eyeglasses frames and lenses, but they offer a 110% lowest price guarantee and a 100% satisfaction guarantee along with a generous refer-a-friend program. 

Additionally, you can stay up-to-date on all GlassesUSA happenings through their Facebook page here and their Twitter feed: @GlassesUSA.

And just on time for Thanksgiving, GlassesUSA is offering a "THANKS"giving Sale:
Take 20% off any frame in their  iSee Eyewear collection and get free shipping within the US. Code: iSee20FS (you can find the collection here).

Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses. Code: Blog10

If you are in the need of new and cheap glasses or simply need an extra pair or a backup pair for emergencies (because you never know), I hope you take advantage of this great deal. I know I am.

4 comments:

  1. I have heard quite a few people talking about this site... If I needed glasses, I would be tempted to check it out, but of course, I don't need them yet. I'm sure I will eventually, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need new glasses now, but I'll check them out. We go through a lot of glasses at my house between myself and my daughter. And the last time I bought glasses, they cost a small fortune.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellou dear Vivian! :)

    Firstly I wanted to thank you for taking your time and visiting my blog! :) And yes, Vienna is really a wonderful city, and I really cannot imagine leaving it. But someday, who knows. :) Thank you once again.
    -------
    I wear glasses! I have two of them which are both in the same style *nerdy-big-Johnny Depp alike*, and I started to wear them about 3 years ago. And I really love it! I also cannot stand contact lenses, because I really cannot imagine having something DIRECTLY on my eyeball. No, thanks!

    Have a nice day, and hope to hear from you soon!

    Love, Aleksandra.

    ReplyDelete