1. It’s always about the kids first. But today I wanted it all about ME. I wanted ONE descent picture of all of us. Is that too much to ask?
2. I’m getting tired of always sharing the same family picture from our Mexican Vacation a year ago.
3. It took over a dozen tries.
4. The girls just jump at the chance of being models. They’ve been trained well. Even baby. We start them young. They are NOT the cause of my photo “affliction.”
5. Little stinker, who actually happens to be the MOST PHOTOGENIC of the family, wouldn’t cooperate. See below:
There was bribery involved. I don’t dare posting it publicly. But I got MY PICTURE:
Happy mom = Happy home
Did you enter my giveaway yet?
Embracing the camera with The Anderson Crew