October 23, 2011

Reminder!

I’m doing this Cherishing your Memories Linky Party on Tuesdays. So far we’ve learned of some really great stories. See here. Thank you to those who linked up last week. Like I said before:

“You may wonder the reason why I do it. Because I like to be INSPIRED. And for me, one source of inspiration comes from the past and all the things that YOU and ME have had to go through to make us stronger. To make us the person who we are today. And although I don’t live in the past, I constantly learn from it and I can only be grateful for a life well lived and for the future ahead.”

So come link up this Tuesday. Make it brief, make it long, either way make it to make the world a better place!

354778494_2R1lv0AG_c

xoxoxo

Vivian

 

2 comments:

  1. "And although I don’t live in the past, I constantly learn from it and I can only be grateful for a life well lived and for the future ahead.”

    I love that. What a perfect way to cherish the past but continue on with your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivian! I'd like to apologize for not being able to join your first party. Tomorrow, I'll try my best to link up my other blog for this party. I btw enjoyed reading your story.

    ReplyDelete