October 7, 2011

My Songbook

 

Hello my Friends! I have the pleasure to introduce you to a lovely and talented friend. Her name is Tani and she blogs over here.  I am there today and I prepared a very special post for her readers and for you so make sure you come visit!

mysongbookpicforsam (1)

Tani comes to this world offering the precious gift of her voice. The lyrics and melodies she creates are very inspirational. I have admired and enjoyed her posts,with or without music, for she is truly an AMAZING woman. Hope you do, too. Welcome Tani and take it away. 

****

It is such an honor to be posting on Vivian's blog! 

I love this lady's spirit, and creativity!

I started my blog in 2008. However, it wasn’t until two months ago that my blog transitioned from being a letter to friends and family about how cute my baby is, to a song-writers blog. 

But don’t get me wrong, most of my posts are still about my family, or my sad and feeble attempts at domesticity. :)

You see, I love music. I love to sing. And the dream of my heart is to write music which inspires others to live lives of truth and goodness.

So here I am, writing music, and putting it on my blog, or Vivian's blog in this case.

I still get butterflies in my tummy when I post, but it is so worth it. 

And those butterflies are slowly getting smaller and smaller…pretty soon they’ll just be fruit flies!

My songs expose the tortured parts of my soul, so posting them makes me feel vulnerable. 

But I am learning that the more I open my heart up, the happier I am! 

So here is one of my songs- I hope you enjoy it!!

 

5 comments:

  1. what a great guest post. she is beautiful! love the blog! can't wait to read more!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome guest post...I'm heading over to her blog now. ;)

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's adorable!! i'm excited to have found her blog! thanks

    got your gift in the mail! thanks again so much!!!
    xo

    tanandmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew vivan when I lived in colombia and know tani here in omaha....small world

    ReplyDelete