October 4, 2011

I’m His Eyes

He has been doing Karate for the last two months. It has transformed his attitude in a million ways. He shows more love, he shows more respect, he shows more initiative to help. Whether it’s Karate or not, or whether it’s the incentive of getting a perfect score on “black belt respect towards parents” or all the candy that comes with Halloween, I proudly see him grow into the best he can be.

Last night, as I tucked him into bed looking into his bright blue eyes, I asked:

“Whose eyes are those?”

He: “Yours”

Did you read this? Then that’s how I snapped out of it! I am a HAPPY Girl!

DSC_0114

 

Check out my friend Lauren’s giveaway here

7 comments:

  1. so sweet. I have been thinking about getting both of my kiddos into some sort of martial art. Everyone that i talk to about it says the same thing. I'm going to do it.

    Love the pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful post about your son. Glad you are happy. I just read your previous post too. Sending prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. This is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that picture! And it is so nice when who they really are shines through.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your story, just melted my heart! What a little sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet Vivian and what a beautiful pic to go along with the post.

    ReplyDelete