* It’s already snowing in UTAH!!!!!!!!!!! Say what?
*I’ve been dieting. I HATE it. I always cheat. Made the mistake of not weighing myself before I started the diet so I don’t know if I’ve lost any weight. On top of everything, I don’t dare trying on any of my pants for the fear of being disappointed and becoming even GRUMPIER! My poor kids…
* I miss working out. Where we live, people LOVE to have children and because there are so many kids, the schools are overcrowded. So the schools hold this year-round-education system to accommodate as many students as possible. My kids go to school in the summer (that’s another story I would not get into) and they are off track now in October (of all months). I can’t afford to pay the gym daycare for ALL of them. I MISS WORKING OUT!
* Not knowing if it’s really true that a certain person wouldn’t get a text back from me where I am confirming to her that I would babysit her children. Her kids never showed up. I have a feeling she just forgot to tell me plans had changed and made up the excuse that she never heard back from me. I ended up missing an hour more of sleep.
* Old boyfriend (s), notice the S, requesting my friendship on facebook. I’m nice but shall I be THAT nice?
* Amor’s birthday. I had a sleepless night decorating the house and making him a special gift. Pictures to come soon.
* I get to wear BOOTS today!
* Ever been to a masquerade ball? I’m going to one tomorrow, not even ready, haven’t purchased the masks nor know where to get them, I don’t want just any mask, I want something like this:
* My best friend fell from a long set of stairs bottom down. She broke her tailbone. Don’t get me wrong, this is not a tragedy at all because even though she is in pain, she gets to make the whole town laugh by wearing this:
* My daughter finally has a dancing partner. Hard to find a boy who gets interested in ballroom but this boy is awesome and comes from a line of pro dancers. His parents danced for the best, BYU of course! I can’t wait to post some videos of those two.
* Off to decorate pumpkins with a pretty cool idea I got you know from where. I don’t know how I survived for so long without Pinterest but anyhow never too late to have an awesome Pinterest-inspired day!
Link party coming up! It will be held every Tuesday starting October 18th. Remember this? Reflecting in the past is good, Living in the past- not so much. We will share our stories that made us who we are!
In honor of my 1 year anniversary as a blogger, I am having another amazing giveaway. Stay tuned! Details that same week of Oct 18th!