September 21, 2011

Tangled Banner

 

A friend of mine had a Tangled themed birthday party for her daughter. I made this banner for it. VERY easy and VERY inexpensive.

IMG_1729

The whole thing is made with cardstock paper. Letters were made with a Cricut. The shield clipart I got from here. And just printed several copies in pink cardstock. Everything was glued together with modpodge. I used a single hole punch opener to make the holes in the upper part of each section and then added the white ribbon to run trough it.

IMG_1760

After it was all done, I felt it needed something more and that’s when I decided to add little pieces of fabric in the colors you see above and I think that made the difference.

You don’t want to buy fabric just for this? How about and old T-shirt?

There you have it. In case you have a Tangled themed party coming up!

 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. My best friend growing up moved to Columbia when we were eleven - I haven't seen her since. Big place, I'm sure you don't know her but it was nice stopping in and thinking of her :) I am Following you now from the hop. Hope you can stop by and return the favor soon :) http://www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh MY! My daughter would LOVE a Tangled themed party! That is awesome!! Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! those princess parties are one thing that i'm never going to be able to plan! :(

    ReplyDelete