September 15, 2011

Selena Gomez

My daughter ADORES her. She says she wants to become like her….. Selena Gomez brings memories of my early days as a mother when I didn’t know much except to entertain my child with the show Barney.

We were gifted some pretty awesome -almost front row tickets- to go see her in concert. One of those memorable nights between mother and daughter doing what we know how to do best: BREATHING MUSIC.

DSCN5204_0027 

I will write a complete post of this night with pictures tomorrow. Until then.

 

and then, she {snapped}
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. *I, I love ya you like love song baby*

    That's the only song I know.

    And my husband makes fun of me because I like that song.

    But you two look like you are having a blast! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have matching headbands...too cute! I'm sure she enjoyed herself :) I'm your newest GFC follower and would love for you to follow back!

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwe soo cute!! I cant wait to have momments like this with my daughter..shes only 7 months old right now..love the headbands :)

    -barbie
    Found you on the weekend blog hop
    http://lovinlifebarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a great time! I love the matching headbands too! Okay. I'm really tired right now! LOL I can't figure out how to follow you. Stopping in from the weekend hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay! Found it. You should create a "Heading" for it so that people can see where it is even if the actual GFC doesn't show up. That way they know to refresh it! --Something like "My dancing partners" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are gorgeous and I am looking forward to hearing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE! Such a special experience! I'm glad you guys had a total blast :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lucky! She must have been so excited. My daughter loves to sing along to Selena Gomez's songs. I remember watching her on Barney with my niece, she's so grown up now. I think she's a great role model for young girls. Love the headbands, btw.

    ReplyDelete