September 20, 2011

Selena Gomez part II

I promised you here I would post more about the concert.

In summary:

Up close and personal SEATS (Gracias TU)
Lovely PERFORMER and MUSICIAN
OUTSTANDING SHOW
AND THE BEST COMPANY OF ALL!

Another memory with my daughter I will hold dear to my heart:

One final picture before we head:

DSCN5199_0032 

We are going in with a sign for Selena in tow and everything:

DSCN5201_0030

The opening group: All star weekend. They were actually quite good; funny to hear a whole bunch of little girls screaming and crazy for them. You know you are old when your 7-year-old HAS to tell you who they are. I told her they reminded me of THE NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK. She didn’t get it…(HA!). 

DSCN5217_0018

DSCN5228_0010-1

So right about here (during the most important part, of course) my camera ran out of battery. You know, just the kind of thing that happens to me. Sorry you have to settle for my cell’s pictures but at least you get to see Selena and her different custom changes and so forth.

DSCN5226_0011

DSCN5230_0008

DSCN5241_0001

Saying GOOD BYE

selena2

I’m so grateful for all of you who come visit my blog. I love reading your comments and getting to know each one of you. What a fun ride it’s been so far. Like I’ve mentioned before, when I got to 200 followers I was going to do a GIVEAWAY. The time is near. I will announce it this week so stay tuned. This is one for you my sweet friends!

5 comments:

  1. your daughter is STUNNING. go you, mama! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que munequita tan linda tienes! Me imagino lo divertido que estuvo el concierto, me encanta Selena Gomez. Yo no me pude quitar la cancion "who says" de mi cabeza por un buen tiempo, jaja.
    Saludos desde California!

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower! I love Selena and I bet y'all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so awesome! i bet your daughter was in absolute heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, so fun! How cute are you too!!! Can't wait to take my little ones to a concert ;)

    ReplyDelete