September 24, 2011

Pretty Cool stuff for my favorites this week

HOLA GENTE!!

First off, don't forget to enter my pretty cool giveway going on right now here.

Now let's move on to share with you some of the pretty cool stuff I found this week that I REALLY like:

FALL!!!! Need I say more?

here via Pinterest


And this is what I did with the extra pant's hanger I had in my closet. So much better than keeping my ribbons in a plastic grocery bag. Thank you Pinterest for the idea that would have NEVER occurred to me!



here via Pinterest


I will give in and eat fries again, as long as they are out of AVOCADO! YUM!!


here via Pinterest


I would give anything to have night of salsa like this:


here via Pinterest


And as embarrasing as it may sound, this was ME not long ago when the whole world was texting, except me...LOL




Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that fall outfit!

    And my thought on the text was "OH NO!", but it's really cute that you thought LOL meant Lots of Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fall stuff looks real good! I remember the time when I also thought that LOL meant Lots of Love!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vivian! I have to LOL at your mom's text. I know you are in an unfortunate situation but that LOL gave me a good laugh. I needed that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE salsa! and oh wow! avocado fires?! must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avocado fries...why didn't I think of that...I love avocado. Also I love your fall
    selections!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those earrings in that first picture are fabulous. I need them for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  7. lmao@ the text LOL!

    I the leather boots, gotta get me a pair for the cold weather!

    ReplyDelete