September 17, 2011

My favorites for this week


I’m in LOVE with this look! Everything!! From head to toe, the contrast of the red, the bow on the heels…:


203769806_Wk5Lm6RM_chere via Pinterest 

Can’t get enough of ruffles, even in shoes:

155783855_mGMzY0n8_chere via Pinterest

I’m married but not blind and this is some serious HOT STUFF. I guess you can say I tend to pick them all looking just like Amor (aka my husband):

194434127_6g0d2AkB_c
here via Pinterest

Dance anyone? In my other life, this was me:

191275699_tiYF2ezE_c

The solution to all my headband troubles:

142704533_x0ZWspnJ_c  here via Pinterest

The mission I’m determined to accomplish as I raise my son:

194492869_fkqnJye3_chere via Pinterest
 
Have you been pinning, too?

11 comments:

  1. Oh my, I would love to do that dance move. She makes it look effortless, and boy is that photo so breathtaking!

    And, what a great quote ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pinned that Ryan Reynolds picture too.

    I believe my caption was "yummy outfit. even yummier man in it."

    Married women aren't dead. Tee hee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those shoes!:0)

    Hi! Following you from a blog hop!:0)
    Hope you visit me and return the follow!

    Btw if you like please join the Treasure
    Trove Tribune! I think you will enjoy
    it!:0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ryan Reynolds in that picture. The red trench coat is something I would love to have too. Have a great weekend Vivian!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love pinterest! gosh, i wish i could dance ... or even just have a sense of rhythm, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't jumped on the pinterest bandwagon, yet. Love the shoes and I definitely agree with the last quote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dance picture, WOW. Holy crap, what a body, what a position for that body to be in, what a photo.

    And yes, I do love me some pinterest as well :) Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics! I love ruffles too and can't possibly imagine my body in that dance position. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous shoes and clothes.
    I like your blog...your kids are adorable!

    By the way, I'm your newest follower via GFC from Monday Blog Hop.
    Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and hope you follow me back. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete