September 21, 2011

Los hermanitos

 

They run. They play. At times, they call down and cry.
They giggle. They snicker. They poke and pinch. 

They even sit still for mom to take a picture of them.

It’s a great big world out there. It can be a fright.

I pray as a mom that you hold each other’s hand and then YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT.

To the greatest gifts this beautiful life has given me

I LOVE YOU without measure.

Su mami por siempre,

Vivian

 IMG_1738

 

Linking up with And then she snapped, the paper mama, Jenni from the blog and Supermom

11 comments:

  1. Um they are absolutely adorable!!! I'm excited for when I'll be a mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivian,

    I just wanted to stop over and thank you for your comment and for following me. I'm here to return the favor... as your 200th follower! :) lol

    Um, you and your family is BEAUTIFUL! All of you - absolutely gorgeous!

    I'm excited to follow your blog - I look forward to reading more from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww sweet!!! There's nothing like having a brother or sister in life. It is a blessing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. there's something about siblings. i'm starting to believe that the more they fight and bicker, the closer they really are!!!! mine can fight like the best of them, but also stick up for each other and love each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful post. It's nice to see two siblings that are there for each other. They are just absolutely precious.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Divinos! Que guapos son. Y me encanto lo que les escribiste. Cuentame que dijeron al ver la casa lista con la decoracion para recibir el otono.
    Saludos desde California!

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable kids! thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete