September 11, 2011

I miss you DADDY

I was driving back from the gym yesterday when I heard this on the radio. So many feelings and emotions...

This song HEAVEN was actually my WEDDING SONG and then I thought: What if my children lost their daddy?
Just like this little girl expresses it in this song, as a tribute to her dad who died in the events of 9/11, my life would also be too painful. 

I'm grateful my chidren have a daddy.
 I'm grateful I'm safe, I'm grateful my family is safe.
I'm grateful for sacrifice.
But above all I'm grateful to have the knowledge that death is not the END for as families we will be TOGETHER FOREVER in HEAVEN. 





4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of the words of the young priest at my aunt's funeral. She said "Death is not an ending, but a new beginning." Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Vivian this is beautiful! There is nothing better than being grateful today. I LOVE that song too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful post! I miss my daddy too :) and I too am grateful

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should all be grateful that we are healthy and alive.. I hate thinking about not having someone important to me in my life.. I don't even know how that kids without one or both parents are feeling :( You have to be very strong to survive that.

    ReplyDelete