It’s Friday and time to link up here again1. You should always take time to get in touch with long lost friends. You will be amazed on how easy it is to start where you left off. You never know if YOU are who they need at this moment in their lives or vice versa. God acts in mysterious ways .
2. My baby’s moves to the music make(s) the world a happier place to be.
3. I can hardly wait for November: it’s my birthday month and celebration galore!!
4. Saturday is my favorite day of the week.
5. Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is the gummy bear song. I realize all he says is “I’m a gummy bear, and I’m a gummy bear, and I’m a yummy yummy yummy gummy bear…” over and over again (pretty close to a hundred times) but what can I say?? I’m just weird like that. And I’ve got a thing for techno and green.
6. If I could, I would have a maid. Doesn’t matter how hard I try, my house always looks messy, something hard to take for a perfectionist like me. Not that a maid would solve this problem because, after all, I have little children, but I least I wouldn’t feel like I “wasted” all this time cleaning. Instead it would be HER time…so selfish of me, I know…
7. I rather like anything with Nutella. But I’m sure my body would not thank me for it.
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!