September 16, 2011

The Gummy Bear song in Fill in the blank


It’s Friday and time to link up here again
1.  You should always take time to     get in touch with long lost friends. You will be amazed on how easy it is to start where you left off. You never know if YOU are who they need at this moment in their lives or vice versa. God acts in mysterious ways .

2.   My baby’s moves to the music    make(s) the world a happier place to be.

3.  I can hardly wait for   November: it’s my birthday month and celebration galore!!

4.  Saturday   is my favorite day of the week.   

5.  Something totally dumb and ridiculous that I love is the gummy bear song. I realize all he says is “I’m a gummy bear, and I’m a gummy bear, and I’m a yummy yummy yummy gummy bear…” over and over again (pretty close to a hundred times)  but what can I say?? I’m just weird like that. And I’ve got a thing for techno and green.

6.  If I could, I would   have a maid. Doesn’t matter how hard I try, my house always looks messy, something hard to take for  a perfectionist like me. Not that a maid would solve this problem because, after all, I have little children, but I least I wouldn’t feel like I “wasted” all this time cleaning. Instead it would be HER time…so selfish of me, I know… 

7.  I rather like    anything with Nutella. But I’m sure my body would not thank me for it.

Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Nutella is delicious! Have you tried dipping pretzel rods into it? Soooo good.

    I'm a new follower from the Lots of Lovin Weekend Blog hop. Have a fantastic weekend!

    Nikki
    Pretty Opinionated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word- Nutella- YUM! I love putting it with peanut butter on a sandwich & having Reese's sort of lunch. It's also good when it's a little melted on toast!!! Okay- now I'm hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love a maid...actually NEED a maid haha. My bedroom is a mess & needs a deep cleaning, I'm just too lazy to do it.

    I'd heard so many great things about Nutella so when I finally tried it I expected to be amazed by it's greatness...yeah, I wasnt. Guess it's just not my thing:/ Stopping by from Lauren's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Nutella! I eat it by spoonfuls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your fun site thru Lots of Lovin Weekend Hop and love the crafts page especially. Very cute stuff!

    http://www.digistitchesspotlight.com
    OR
    http://www.theparrotpage.com (brand new blog)

    ReplyDelete