September 9, 2011

Fill in the blank

 

Time to party here again:

1.  Somewhere someone is thinking about me and how much I’ve touched their life… for the good ( I hope)

2.   Music is/are my muse.

3.  It would suck if there were no sweets no more because, I wouldn’t have much to look forward to when I eat. I’m a sugar ADDICT!!!

4.  Viewing and organizing our pictures from the Selena Gomez concert is/are my favorite thing about today.

5.  Life is kind of like  a circus with so many clowns making a fool of themselves because they don’t know how to keep their mouth shut.

6.  If I could have anything I wanted I would want to NEVER have to worry about money and travel the world. I would live abroad allowing my children to learn and experience another educational system, another language, another culture.

7.  A funny thing happened the other day...    my son got mad at me (as usual) and told me he was going to tell his Papi to break up with me…!  I just have to say: I just LOVE him loving me!

What are your weekend plans?

 

P.S. Giveway coming up!!! It’s a good one!!! Spread the word and let’s reach the 200 followers OK??!

MUCH LOVE TO ALL OF YOU

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha. I love little kids, they're so precious.

    Stopping by from the little things we do. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. #5 made me laugh so hard, diet coke sprayed from my nose. have a great weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree with you on number six and I am a huge sugar addict too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I, I love you like a love song baby" Now, that is stuck in my head!

    Break up with you. Oh my, that had me going! He's lucky to have you as a mom!

    ReplyDelete