September 10, 2011

Favorites

There is new verb in my vocabulary –like I don’t already have enough learning to do with the three languages I speak- Pinning or Pinteresting. In case you have not heard of it yet, Pinterest is like the heaven for ideas’ recollection and sharing. Some of my favorite finds this week were these:

Dreaming of my girls and I wearing this. All of it from head to toe (seriously!)


  1. cutest girl outifit
dress

I’m an animal print fanatic…yes I AM!


And if you are anything like me with a ton of jewelry found all over the house (specially in baby’s toy basket or in a 7 year old girl’s purse) or all tangled up and mismatched and still haven’t found the time, the budget or idea to come up with something easy, creative and affordable, here is the answer:

And for you to KEEP IN MIND this week:

message

8 comments:

  1. That little girl is soooo cute!

    I haven't given in to Pinterest yet. I can't have another time suck right now. And I know that that's what would happen. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! Love that first photo! I just love pinterest.. dang site is addicting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vivian! The quote in your post came so timely. I just needed it.

    I haven't owned anything with animal print. I find it lovely but not fitting with me. I might try it.. perhaps by Christmas.. a first attempt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a pinterest addict. I just may need a pintervention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the sweet comment friend! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so hooked on Pinterest. Not even funny! I love it. An hour can go by so fast on it. :)

    Thanks for sharing these pins. Enjoy your Sunday and Happy Week.

    Blessings,
    LaVonne @ Long Wait For Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. the little girl is super cute. I wish I had a little girl to dress up. I also love the outfit you posted up there. I am also a big animal print fan!

    ReplyDelete