August 14, 2011

Frozen Custard and a smoochie!

 

IMAG0200 (1)-1 Ever occurred to you the thought of adding eggs to ice cream?? Certainly not to me until long ago upon my arrival to this state I was taken here and then I had the best kind of ice cream on the planet.

Do I look happy or what?

IMAG0196 (1)

I learned that when you add eggs to ice cream you get frozen custard and if I had to explained in simple words what this is like, then I would have to say it’s like  eating homemade ice cream with far richer taste, smoother texture and a heavier and fresher consistency.

Although you wouldn’t be able to tell due to my son’s me-not want-picture-taken-kind of face, kids LOVE this place!

IMAG0192

The girls portray better the joy of the occasion

IMAG0198 (1)

I don’t get to go here very often but there is this one day in the summer that it’s turned into our tradition to venture outside of town after our usual pool day and have our Frozen Custard.

I hope you have a place like this in your neck of the woods; if you don’t then that’s your excuse to come visit me in Utah. And if you do, you also get to have one of this lovely smoochies by baby.

There, I think you’ve already made up your mind. See you soon :)

IMAG0204

11 comments:

  1. Neilsons is my FAVVVVORITE!

    Carmel brownie? Talked me into it :)

    Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last two pictures Vivian! Cuteness!!!! And I haven't even thought of adding eggs to ice cream I hope I will be able to try that in my lifetime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable! your pictures are gorgeous :)

    new follower, please stop on by:
    http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for your sweet comment friend...
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hat... and Baby: the boys are supposed to kiss YOU, not the other way around ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In concept, it sounds kind of stranger. But smoother, richer ice cream? You had me at "best kind of ice cream on the planet."

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yum! My Dad's obsessed with Nielsen's. The rest of us are a little bit concerned about him. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. The custard looks SO good! The smooch is kind of one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ditto to that, I can't drive past the place without stopping for a carmel cashew custard. Now I'm craving one.
    Darling pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just tried custard for the first time the other day. Incredible!

    ReplyDelete