August 2, 2011

EXPRESS

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

I am rather tall and curvy OK?! ( you know those Latin genes can do that to you) ... and what a hard time I always had finding jeans that would enhance my figure and keep my hips under control!! And then I discovered Express jeans about 12 years ago. I've been wearing their jeans ever since.  Every season they come up with even better designs.  The way their jeans shape are seriously the best.  And without a doubt these are some of my favorite jeans! They have a great selection of women's jeans that you are bound to find something for you regardless of your size, shape and budget.
I've been into leggings lately and at Express jeans you'll find the ever popular jean leggings that flatter your shape. Now you know when you see my pictures where some of my jeans and leggings come from... And don't get me started on how well they hold up and look like new even with wash after wash. 
EXTREME STRETCH STELLA JEAN LEGGING at Express



Express is giving away 50 pairs of jeans and this could be your lucky chance to rock the sidewalk for free!

Don't you think you would look great in a pair of these? What Express jeans do you love and why?

Advertisement
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment