August 10, 2011

DANCE DANCE DANCE

I found this dear- to- my- heart images in Pinterest (my new found addiction). Aside the fact that they each have a lot of personal meaning…

legwarmers

perfection

coupledance

…they also remind me that I’ve been in dance mode lately…well sort of…kind of my whole life.

We went dancing the other night and it looks like PURPLE is the way to go. And no, we didn’t plan on matching but you might as well say: “great minds think alike” :)

279444_10150271184563936_570398935_7551468_5862019_o (1)

DSC06228

With the husbands and awesome dance partners…even if they’d rather be sleeping, you gotta be thankful and give them credit for doing this for you.

DSC06235-2

The whole group after a much needed night of therapy..in the dance floor that is!

 DSC06243-1

* SIGH* I could do this every night. Need I say more?

 

Linking up HERE

6 comments:

  1. I so wish my parents would have put me in some dance classes. I loved it! And I wish that now, my hubby was a good dancer and would like to go out dancing with him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look gorgeous in your purple :) Sounds like so much fun Vivian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS! Am so impressed the hubbies went too! Shake that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you all had such a great time!! Someone didn't tell your friend in the white shirt that it was Purple Shirt night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun! fun! fun! and i love those top 3 images... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great time, and awesome the hubby's came. I used to dance all the time, I'll have to twist my man's arm to take me dancing. Where do you go dancing around here?

    ReplyDelete