July 25, 2011

“What if…” “If only…”

I read something today. I already knew it. But why is it so hard to follow it?

Never let a problem to be solved become more important  a person to be loved”
Thomas S. Monson

I get so consumed with all problems that come up in my daily life. All the things that constantly damage and the lack of money to fix them or the discouragement from being turned down or the plan that didn’t work out.  I need to BELIEVE that this is all out of my control and things will never stop breaking. It’s people whom I don’t want to break.

I don’t want to take others for granted, until the day when they are gone from my life and I’m left with feelings of “what if” and “if only…”

Today I truly pray that I may KNOW that the most important ALMOST ALWAYS involves the PEOPLE around me. And that I may REMEMBER of the gift I’ve been given to turn something simple into something special.

261636_10150219897231966_573381965_7237585_7483082_n

 

271066_10150223824886966_573381965_7285681_4025275_n

 

267471_10150229756716966_573381965_7346189_7637356_n 

They are simple on their way to become a lot of SPECIAL for the world to see.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Vivian! This is a simple yet a very true and heart warming post. I totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are beautiful :)
    Came over here from a blog hop.
    I'm having a giveaway I think you'll love. Come and check it out :)
    www.cdnmissmommy.blogspot.com
    I follow back *wink*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thoughts! Sometimes hard to put into action though. :o/ Those daily things are so easy to let run our lives, but you're right...nothing's more important than the people in them. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those thoughts. Making our families and loved ones our priority is such an important factor in our lives

    ReplyDelete
  5. That quote is so exactly where I'm trying to be right now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good reminder. Sometimes we let our minds become so bogged down with our problems...whether they be financial, our marriage, children, our job etc. and forget to focus on how blessed we are to be alive and have people that love us all around. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good reminder for each of us. And those photos make me want babies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a very good post. i felt blessed for my family after reading this. it's definitely an inspirational moment. just being able to take the time and appreciate those important to us is worth it in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am following you right back. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your photography style.

    And I need all the friends in Utah I can get. Just moved here from TN, but might has well have been Columbia for how different it is.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful post! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a truly beautiful post!

    ReplyDelete