July 12, 2011

Tennis

Summer is the BEST! I feel fortunate to have been able to do so much and to take advantage of the sun and the outdoors. One of the things we’ve done a lot this Summer has been this:

P6151050    P6151053

What can I say:…we LOVE tennis in our family

Want to see them in action?

How about this?

P6151056-1

or this?

P6151057-1

But can we all agree that this by far is probably the best kind of tennis?

P6151060

  Oh baby! You are definitely a natural. Glad you enjoy tennis as much as the rest of your family.

P6151059-2

What have you enjoyed the most this Summer?

6 comments:

  1. Ah, you have such a cute family. I love that you're all sporty and active. And this little buttocks up in the air is the sweetest... :)

    Enjoy your summer while it's here.
    Talk to you soon, 'kay?

    Alles Liebe dir!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! My dad and I used to play Tennis, he is so good at it (me not so much!) and that little baby butt... too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tennis bum shot. ;-) How old do you start them in lessons? I remember playing tennis as a kid... loved it. It's been years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw such fun shots! I love the ones where you can see that amazing sky in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love summer time with the fam! And yours is too cute!
    Tambien, feliz cumpleanos a tu nena!

    ReplyDelete