July 29, 2011

Filling you in

I think it' s about time for another Fill in the blank Friday. This cool girl usually hosts the party every Friday and I happened to really like the questions for this time:

1. My favorite color varies by my mood and the season. But if I were to go through my closet today it looks like I have a lot of blues and grays. I'm wearing HOT YELLOW right now, perfect for summer and perfect if you want to stand out and brighten up a sick kid's smile in a children's hospital.

2. My travel destination of choice: I'm Colombian...from the sunny coast...anywhere that involves the BEACH!!

3. My favorite food is INDIAN. (with little curry...haven't been able to tolerate any level of spiciness since childhood)

4. My happy place is: need I say more?? THE DANCE FLOOR...of course!

5. My favorite saying is: ...no need to guess, if you don't already know just look at my header: Life Is Not Waiting For The Storms To Pass... Is Learning To DANCE In The Rain


6. My dirty little secret is...you think I would tell you on blogger????


7. Something friends might say about me is that: Gosh..does she ever sleep? :)


Happy Friday!





3 comments:

  1. I just tried Indian Food for the first time a couple weeks ago and LOVED it! I got Buttered Chicken, extra mild--it was so good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm... Indian food is my favorite too, although I have been really getting into Thai lately. This is a fun blog idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Indian food but it doesn't like me much. Naan is so so good though. I love to dance too! It's definitely a happy place for me, provided it's with friends and not in some club where guys grind all up on ya. Ew ew ew!

    ReplyDelete