July 28, 2011

COUSINS

Cousin came to visit from Texas. Nice to have my only cousin my age around. Her cute little family is adorable. Did I tell you I’m the best matchmaker? Her and her hubby are going strong on 10 years of marriage!

DSCN4685-1 

I wouldn’t be surprised if baby makes modeling into a career …just saying…
DSCN4688-1 

All the cousins happily together. Yep my kids pretty much thrive in front of the camera. I mean they have no
other choice that they got me as a mom ;). Her kids…hmm… not so much.
DSCN4686

On an unrelated note: Besides the fact that I still have boxes to unpack from our almost- two- years- ago move, I don’t think we can fit one more scooter in my garage. I need serious garage intervention.

11 comments:

  1. Cute {embrace} post! I can tell, by your description, which kids are your's and which ones are her's! Precious moment! Some of my best memories growing up included cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We LOVE cousins around here! Great pictures and moments captured!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! And....I'm not even going to show you a picture of my garage ~ HA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pics! Nothing like a house full of cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the last picture Vivian! Keep that and when they grow up, they will sure love that shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Looks like a really fun crew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it when family visits! Great photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fun! you ARE the best matchmaker ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My garage is the same way! If I cleaned it out I could totally fit both cars in with room!
    Ps. We love Tucanos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had no idea you set them up! Jorge has told me that their first few meetings were comical. Her kids are so BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yay for family! so awesome you are a matchmaker:) love it!

    ReplyDelete