July 7, 2011

Almost

This little munchkin is almost two and I’m not too happy. My baby is almost not my baby anymore. I want her to stay little like this. I have enjoyed these two years with her to the top and even though I know I will continue to enjoy watching her grow… I’m just simply not ready for it.

Para la flor mas bella en mi Jardin: I love you more than words can say. I love you for you came to this world to change my life for ever. I love you for no matter what’s out there you brighten my day and push me to be the best I can be. Only you and I understand of our special bond and I am more than blessed to have that with you. I LOVE YOU

Copy of P7051112

9 comments:

  1. they sure grow up too fast! sweet pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cutie! They grow up way too fast. It's such a bitter sweet feeling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a sweet mother!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you're so sweet! i can definitely relate with the emotions. my little one is turning 2 as well and at times i just wonder if he can stay small forever, lol. they grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're not alone. I am not happy about her birthday either, that means Sebi is four months away from turning two :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have such a beautiful family! Who designed your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh! you have an absolutely beautiful family!!!

    http://alexislaughs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know how you feel!!! My son just turned two and I almost cried! Thankfully i still have one more baby after him, but what happens when SHE turns two?? ACK!

    ReplyDelete