June 17, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday

My friend told me about this link party here and I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for me to share with you a bit more about myself.

Happy Friday

The last movie I saw was Hop. Not my choice in a movie I would want to go see but you know how it is when the weather in Utah sucks and there is nothing else to do than to take your kids to the movies. On another note, sadly I can’t remember the last movie I watched for myself. I guess I know now what I’ll be doing tonight.

2.  I want to craft again but the party planning side of me is completely taking over this summer…not that it's bad. I’m actually LOVING it!

3.  Surprises are FUN FUN FUN. I love giving them but wish I would get more of them…  

4.  The best accessory is the headbands and flowers I put on my hair.

5.  My favorite warm drink is La Abuelita. It’s this Mexican hot coco drink that comes in tablets that you actually have to prepare the old school way by mixing  the milk and tablets to a boil with wire whisk until mixture is frothy. So good!

6.  My favorite cold drink is COCA COLA!! You can usually hear Baby calling it JUGO (juice)…poor soul :)

7.  Currently loving spinning and Pitbull (too much)

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm... coke, or rather diet coke for me. I drink way too much now that I am done nursing. And we love us some Pitbull too at our house. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you, I'm a Coke fan myself! But my kids know that it's mommy's drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU! I had La Abuelita as a child, but totally forgot it existed until this post. Definitely stocking up for winter, yummmm. Found you via FITBF.

    ReplyDelete