May 31, 2011

Without you I’m nothing

 

I found this last night and fell in LOVE with it. It’s message is very powerful, aside from the beauty in my ears as they listen to a beautiful Spanish accent.

This short clip is in Spanish (sorry). Some things should just be left alone and this is one of them. So without translation for those of you who speak the language:  You will LOVE IT...and for those of you who don’t, maybe it’s inspiration, or just the simple tone of a voice in love, will come across regardless of the language barrier.

Today I’m a hopeless romantic. Today I dream of Prince charming and Don Quixote. I want to be told: “If you fall, I’ll fall with you and together we’ll stand. If if I get lost, find me. If you get lost, so will I… with you. And I will build a ladder with the last of your kisses to steal from the moon a star that I will place on your nightstand to give you light every night. Without you I’m nothing…  

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh... how romantic. I'll have Jorge recite it to me tonight (in español, of course). Ha ha ha... the things we make men do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love this!!!! I wish I understood Spanish!! I'm a hopeless romantic!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Lo amo es adorable !!

    Thank you for stopping by my blog thanks to that I found your corner of the internet - which by the way I love!!

    Such a beautiful family!!

    I am your newest follower and can not wait to read more of your blog :)

    Yes - that song is awesome and I love it from the novela India (the only one I've allowed myself to watch :)

    Have a great rest of the week :)

    xo Karina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, so romantic! Love your sweet blog!
    I'm a new follower from the blog hop! Hope you can hop by and visit my blog too!
    http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, it brought tears to my eyes!

    Mago de Oz has some good songs (some of them I hate though). They're often really romantic!

    ReplyDelete