May 15, 2011

Temples

There are special places, holy places, still untouched by the crazy things that happen in the world. Places where you can find peace, hope, answers to many life questions and where every human being is equal and where our families become ETERNAL.

You can learn more about our temples here


“ I love to see the temple.
I’m going there someday
To feel the Holy Spirit,
To listen and to pray.
For the temple is a house of God,
A place of love and beauty.
I’ll prepare myself while I am young;
This is my sacred duty”

You teach them since they are young to aspire for higher things

wedding260


 
Sunday Snapshot
 

16 comments:

  1. oh so sweet!!!!! it is delightful to be reminded of the simpleness of the gospel and what we teach the little ones.
    I'm the primary chorister and this month the kids are learning "Faith". I was so energized to *re* member the lyrics to this song as I was preparing it....the gospel is so, so simple if we only allow it to be.
    linking on over from simple things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. from Simple things
    There really is such power in Primary Songs. And that is a great photo.

    mkhansens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this... lovely photo. Church is such a wonderful place to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little post. The gospel is SO real and True, and I love the power of primary songs. LOVE THIS!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wedding photo is so sweet. Here from Snapshot Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful picture, beautiful post ~ love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH this indeed is amazing & beautiful. Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful message. Thanks for picking up my day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Photo!! I love to see the temple too. I will be going next weekend for my brothers wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet, sweet picture. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that picture. So very, very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful photo!

    www.notesaboutmusicnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete