May 11, 2011

Paradise

These waters have been on my mind…
colombia 119 And also the sun, palm trees, sandy beaches, seafood, and much more…

I will be gone for while and although I have some posts scheduled for the next coming days and a few guest bloggers who will be visiting, I won’t be able to respond to comments and emails. At least that’s the plan…let’s see how good can I do without blogging. 

I’ll for sure miss you my blogging friends but I’m sure you understand that there is a time and place for everything. In my case it’s the place to let go and relax and the time for PARADISE!

Much Love,
Vivian

4 comments:

  1. Ahem. It can't be fair that you look AMAZING in a bikini after all your kiddies and I...having had no children whatsoever...look awful in any 2 piece. More power to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... hot mama! Have a fabulous vacation. Tell the ocean I said "hello".

    ReplyDelete