May 10, 2011

ME ME ME

Mother’s day just passed and with that my son’s relief that his days can resume to normality where it’s all about HIM and not others, certainly not about Mami.

Mami: “I hate mother’s day. I only like Halloween, Christmas and my Birthday.” Guess why? Dare I say presents and more presents?? And of course his second favorite: candy and more candy??

BOYS!!

232323232-fp5325--nu=3634-;58-239-WSNRCG=32;-857;5832-nu0mrj

I still make him pay back for what he says. The non-stop wet kisses and cheek pinching can be brutal, specially when in front of his buddies.

Just wait Toto, those are not to end anytime soon. And that’s the perk of having a Colombian MOM! 

 
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, he's adorable! It's okay, my four and a half year old kept calling it Father's Day on Sunday. I was kinda upset after like 5th time. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a cutie! On mothers day my husband always used to ask his mom when kids day was. She'd tell him, "every day is kids day."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, what a handsome little guy! Great shot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crisp focus and playful nature of this picture! Great capture. My kids refused to oblige for mother's day/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sahweet glasses! Just wanted to stop by again and say hello... I love how you've edited your T-ball pics in the previous post :) Hope you have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tan bello mi amor!!!!!!! Cuando sera el dia que me vas a dejar de ignorar, muak, bellooooo!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooo cute!!! :) New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet--I love his honesty! I have "me" syndrom too. :)

    ReplyDelete