April 26, 2011

Happy times all in ONE weekend

What a weekend and I’m so excited to share it with you!

The reason for my existence:

Eden and Katy

Kids 2

Homemade crepes, scones, mango fruit salad…mouthwatering!

Easter brunch

  Two little beings had birthdays. These beings belong to some of my closest friends. I feel fortunate to have them in my life.

With Nayeli at her Joel’s Toy story birthday party:

eden 1st bday 088

eden 1st bday 079

eden 1st bday 080

eden 1st bday 085

eden 1st bday 087-1

 With my super ultra fun friend Jeanette for sweet Ella’s McDonald’s birthday party:

eden 1st bday 076

SWEET little ELLA

eden 1st bday 070

eden 1st bday 071    eden 1st bday 072

Handsome brother was in town which meant time to go dancing because I had a partner GUARANTEED.Wish he would live closer….

eden 1st bday 094

Digging my new toenail polish…

Some of us (a few husbands and friends not pictured)

eden 1st bday 089

A special picture with the three of us. We were once children attending Primary in our beloved Paraiso Ward in Barranquilla. We traveled north and settled here. Our memories will always keep us together. We are FAMILY.

eden 1st bday 097

Three Barranquilleras bringing the sugar and spice of my people to Utah. Don’t ask me how we ended up here if the beach and palm trees are the ones who make us thrive…

215884_10150155783089930_605699929_6688162_2212089_n

DJ Vikingo. I used to know him as a young boy starting his debut at church dances, etc. He has turned into one of the most sought after dj’s in Utah. 

eden 1st bday 099

Know this guy???

Now I DO!!!! He is Raul Acosta from Oro Solido. I grew up dancing the music they play. Here in Utah with his band for a concert.

Don’t laugh, this video is so old, the swimsuits, the clothing…go way back…

8 comments:

  1. Hello Vivian! Thank you for the encouraging comment you left in my blog. Soon I know I will be okay.

    I love the colors of your kid's outfits. They are so colorful yet so refreshing to the eyes. The same as with the Toy Story party materials. Blue and green are my favorite colors. The picture of green and blue relaxes me too. And based from the pictures, I know the kids had a great day.

    Wishing you a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've definitely been very busy! Love the photos. You have beautiful family and friends. Looks like you attended a lot of fun events. Thanks for sharing your world with us at Communal Global. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gift bags are way to cute! Darling children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Your week looks like all sorts of awesomeness! I love your family and your shoes and your Birthdays : ) FUN! Great pictures. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Communal Global!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for the V.I.P. Good times! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun weekend! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jajaja, muy bueno ese video de oro solido!
    Oye, pero y porque le quitaste lo de professional dancer?
    Jorge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those gift bags are to die for, so original and adorable!! Love the pics of your three kiddos, super adorable!

    Tamar - linking up with CG!

    ReplyDelete