April 22, 2011

Happy Easter

I’ve done my share of crafts and activities in preparation for Easter. What I didn’t realize is that Easter this time is so late into the year that it coincides with earth day ( I’m GREEN), family pictures (‘cause La MADRE says so), a wedding (people with ties to Colombia: anything Colombia never is to be missed), and three birthday parties (some of my best friends just thought it would be cool to have babies all on the same day in April). I don’t know how I will manage to do it all but I’m excited anyway for the weekend ahead. I will come back to you on Monday and report.

In the meantime I wish you all a very happy Easter and I leave you with a short video that compiles the teachings and the true meaning of this beautiful Holiday.

Y en Español:

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this video. I posted it on my blog and FB a while back. So powerful.

    Thank you for sharing, and have fun with ALL your festivites!

    ReplyDelete