April 21, 2011

Easter gifts

Look what the kid’s teachers and school staff got delivered to yesterday. And we’ve got some more going your way dear friends, neighbors, visiting teaching ladies, etc.
 eden 1st bday 002
I found the boxes at the dollar store for a $1 for a package containing 8. Filled them with candy and printed the tags from my computer using her templates. At last, attached the tags to the handle of the mini boxes with ribbon.

It’s delivery time for the Dance for 5 kids!
DSCN3189






5 comments:

  1. Looks great. We made you guys some little Easter treats too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! You come up with the cutest crafts! Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative and so affordable. Nice! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are darling- and my favorite, inexpensive and simple! Thanks for sharing.
    xoxo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! this is so gorgeous!! I love your little gifts.. so pretty!! such a treasure!! I'm your new follower.. and am hoping you'll visit me at http://coloursdekor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete